After thirteen books of building up a life, Harry’s had everything is destroyed. In the rubble of book fourteen, he has to relearn everything, starting with a very pretty physical therapist named Sarissa who will teach him the basics before Mab gives him some hands-on daily experience of how not to die. By, you know, trying to kill him on the daily. Harry gets to meet Santa Claus and is a total fanboy. We also meet Cait Sith and Lacuna, another of the tiny folk. Molly lets Harry know that there’s something really wrong with Demonreach. Harry gains some serious insider knowledge on the workings of the fae world, talks with about a million important fae peeps, and visits the Knight’s Watch–er, well, The Wall, anyway. There are a surprising number of boat fights. And in the end SOME REALLY CRAZY STUFF HAPPENS!!!
Here we go for reading challenge updates:
- PopSugar 2017 reading challenge No. 38 a book set around a holiday other than Christmas. This book mainly takes place during Halloween, which is also Dresden’s birthday.
- Book Dragon’s Lair Audiobook challenge Yes.
- Book Dragon’s Lair Pages Read challenge These 528 pgs bring me to 12,017 pgs. This makes me a bonsai level champion! Woohoo!
- Read It Again, Sam Nope.
- My Reader’s Block Mount To Be Read (TBR) and Rock My TBR challenge Library.
- Diverse Reads challenge (here and here). Nope.
- The Book Date Full House challenge Nope.
- The Book Date Read the Books You Buy challenge N/A.
- The Worm Hole’s What’s In A Name challenge Nope.
- Anne Read Along Nope.
Well that was a bit sparse. Shoot. I’ll have to find a real zinger for my next one…
Hashtags for the challenges that had them: